Feb 5, 2009

Share your Hobby!

Hobbies are a way of life! Hobbies are leisure! Hobbies are awesome!
What hobby are you currently crazy for?
What do you currently love doing?
What's your obsession?
What's your passion?
Tell me and let other people know!

Share the world your enthusiastic side. Tell the world what you want!

How? It's simple; send me a mail on what hobby you want me to share for half a month and I'll pick from whatever is common from numerous senders. You are encouraged to send as much information about your hobby as possible. What are you waiting for? Do it now! Oh and by the way, the better the quality of your information/trivia/picture/link or whatever, the better the chance that it will get posted and the better the chance of winning the sender of the month. A sender of the month gets freebies which will be posted someday.

Again, just send a hobby and anything you want to include such as pictures, descriptions, informations, trivias, icebreakers or whatever on : crazy4hobby@gmail.com And whoalahhh!

As an opening bonus. I'm featuring free advertising on any hobby item related to the month’s topic. Just send a picture of the item and a contact detail. I'll see to approve what you send, and I'll post it up for free! Cool huh?! What are you waiting for? Send now!! :D I'll post further details about this nasstyy scheme after 2 days. So do check the site often!! ^.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment